Last Updated: April 2019
30 Uys Street, Jeffreys Bay 6330
- Longitude: 24.925933
- Latitude: -34.045351
- Bed And Breakfast
- Conference / Wedding Venue
Office Hours: Monday - Saturday 08:00 - 17:00
Sunday 08:00 - 14:00
To view our rates please click the "Check Availability / Book Online" button above.
- Rates include VAT @ 15% and are quoted in SA Rand (subject to change).
- All reservations require 50% deposit payment to confirm reservations and full payment on arrival or full payment 30 days prior to guests arrival.
- All requests, confirmations and cancellations only valid in writing.
- Children of all ages are welcome.
- Children under 3 years stay free of charge (valid only when children stay in the same room with adults).
- Children between 4 and 12 years are charged R200.00 per child (valid only when sharing with adults in Classic Family Rooms).
- The Classic Family Room can only accommodate 2 children under 12 years of age on a sofa bed/bloc bed in the room, please note the combined age of the children may not be more than 16 years.
- Children over the age of 12 are charged as adults and will require their own room.
- Only 2 children per room allowed when sharing with adults.
The cancellation fee is a percentage of the full accommodation account.
- Cancellation fee of 30% if cancelled less than 30 days prior to arrival.
- Cancellation fee of 50% if cancelled less than 14 days prior to arrival.
- Cancellation fee of 100% if cancelled less than 7 days prior to arrival.
Please note we have minimum stay period from 15 December – 10 January every year as follows:
3 night minimum stay in all hotel rooms
About Mandyville Hotel
The Mandyville Hotel is located in the small coastal town of Jeffreys Bay, South Africa. The small hotel is conveniently located very close to old town Jeffreys Bay in a quiet area, within easy walking distance of the main town restaurants, pubs and shops, as well as the Dolphin blue flag beach. Whether you’re visiting for business or leisure, we invite you into a comfortable & exclusive world, with all modern amenities provided, including free WiFi and honesty bar in the elegant lounge. Spend some quiet time on the veranda under the milkwood tree, enjoy a barbeque or just relax around the fire-pit in the indigenously designed boutique garden. We offer free, safe parking behind the hotel, with the whole property walled, including electric fencing and remote controlled gate access. Comfortably spacious rooms (king/twin), all boast full bathroom, seating area, desk and French- or sliding doors leading to outside patios, including two executive rooms with spa baths. Mandyville Hotel offers a beautiful conference or events venue, where they cater for events and conference groups from 10 – 35 delegates and offer state of-the-art facilities in a professionally set environment that will lead to a memorable event
Room / Unit Features
- Bar Fridge
- En Suite Bathroom
- Hair Dryer
- International Plug Point
- Internet Connection
- No Smoking In Rooms
- Tea And Coffee
- TV - DSTV
- Wifi - Free
On Site Features
- Bar (honesty Bar)
- Braai / Barbeque Area
- Breakfast : Continental
- Breakfast : Full English
- Business Facilities E.g. Photo Copying
- Child Friendly (all Ages)
- Conference Facilities
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Cycle Local Trail Info
- Dry Cleaning Available
- Guest Lounge
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Ice In Summer
- Iron / Trouser Press Available
- Laundry Service Available
- Parking (secure)
- Pets Not Allowed
- Reception (business Hours Only)
- Smoking (in Demarcated Areas)
- Smoking (non Indoors)
- Cycle Mapped Routes
- Guest Transfers (airport)
- Guest Transfers (others)
- Historic Town Walks (mapped)
Map and Directions to Mandyville Hotel
GPS : 34° 2' 43.26" S / 24° 55' 33.36" E From Cape Town From the N2 take exit 676 "Jeffreys Bay" and turn right at the end of the ramp Follow the road past three traffic circles and continue straight until the road goes round a right hand bend Take the first left into de Reyger Street and go straight at the traffic lights Turn first left into Uys Street Mandyville Hotel is on the left in the second block at number 30. From Port Elizabeth From the N2 take exit 689 "Mondplaas / Jeffreys Bay East" and turn left at the end of the ramp At the T-junction turn right towards Jeffreys Bay A little over 10km, turn left into da Gama Road Continue on da Gama about 5 km and turn left into Vriesland Street Mandyville Hotel is on the right in the first block at number 30.