1027 Marina Martinique
Last Updated: November 2015
28 Dr Mike Heroldt Street, Jeffreys Bay 6330
- Longitude: 24.916036
- Latitude: -34.078306
- Self Catering
To view our rates please click the "Check Availability / Book Online" button above.
About 1027 Marina Martinique
A beautiful 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom double-storey home, this is the ideal holiday accommodation destination. Spacious and perfect for a large family. Stylish lounge and dining room with indoor braai facilities.
Modern open-plan kitchen, with all the necessary appliances, make the stay worthwhile. The kitchen opens into a spacious open-plan dining area where an attractive, wooden dining table promotes sociable, informal meals.
A flat-screen television and comfortable lounge suite make it an ideal room in which to unwind with a DVD or watch satellite TV.
Large sliding doors open onto a wooden deck with steps down to the canal where you can moore your boat or go for a cruise on the 5km of seawater canals.
This lovely home also has a double lock-up garage. The overall impression is one of stylish, effortless holiday living. Feel welcome and at home in this enchanting villa, situated an easy 5-minute drive from the centre of Jeffreys bay, with its countless sights and attractions.
Daily service can be arranged.
Room / Unit Features
- Kitchen (fully Equipped)
- TV - DSTV
On Site Features
- Braai / Barbeque Area
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Laundry Service Available
- Parking (garage)
- Security (guard)
- Wheelchair Access
Map and Directions to 1027 Marina Martinique
GPS: 34° 4' 18.56" S / 24° 54' 59.59" E
From Humansdorp (Cape Town) - take first turn-off to Jeffreys Bay
From Port Elizabeth - cross Gamtoos River, pass first turn-off to Jeffreys Bay, 13km further turn left to Jeffreys Bay
- cross 3 circles
- proceed to Stop at Caltex Garage (on left hand side)
A. COLLECTION OF KEYS:
Collect keys from the ADT security guards at the MARINA MARTINIQUE GATE 2:
- Turn right at the stop at Caltex garage into Nautilus Street until you come to a T-junction
- Turn left (Koraal Street)
- First stop, turn right to Aston Bay and Marina Martinique
- Pass industrial area and township. At last houses of township on your left, turn left – Northern
- Continue for about 1km until you see the Marina Martinique Gate 2 on the right (entrance to MM1394, MM1404, Kingston Place & La Caribe)
- Collect your keys from the security guard. It will be in an envelope with your name and unit/house number on it
- From the Marina Martinique Gate 2, continue on road, around circle -
1. first gate to the left after circle – Blues Bay
2. second gate left – Claptons Beach
3. third gate left (before bridge) – Bridge Waters
4. cross bridge, T-junction left, left again into Marina Sands or:
5. cross bridge, T-junction right, 50m turn right into MARINA MARTINIQUE GATE 1 to:
Marina Martinique Houses, Jamaican Palms, Aruba Breeze, Martinique Cove & Ville Martinique.
6. cross bridge, T-junction right, second street left, Shearwaters Street, turn left and drive down towards beach, before bend on left: The Astons
7. cross bridge, T-junction right, third street left, Sandpiper Street, turn left, about 70m on the right: Dolphin Bay
ON DEPARTURE: Please leave keys at Marina Martinique Gate 2.